General Counsel, Jeffrey Adelson, provides a brief survey of the current status of bad faith claims, highlighting recent cases that have challenged long-term legal precedents.
Adelson McLean – Notable News
- Puerto Rico Issues Guidelines Implementing Law Against Workplace Bullying
- Subrogation Claims Against COVID Vaccine Manufacturers
- What Is the Difference Between Third-Party Credit and Subrogation in the California Workers’ Compensation System?
- New Workplace Bullying Guidance for Employers
- Upcoming Webinar: The Hidden Costs of Workplace Bullying