Following the lead of other states, Governor Newsom issued an Executive Order on May 6, 2020, allowing any COVID-19 related illness of an employee to be presumed industrially compensable. Here is a summary of the order and our thoughts.
Adelson McLean – Notable News
- Puerto Rico Issues Guidelines Implementing Law Against Workplace Bullying
- Subrogation Claims Against COVID Vaccine Manufacturers
- What Is the Difference Between Third-Party Credit and Subrogation in the California Workers’ Compensation System?
- New Workplace Bullying Guidance for Employers
- Upcoming Webinar: The Hidden Costs of Workplace Bullying