Following the lead of other states, Governor Newsom issued an Executive Order on May 6, 2020, allowing any COVID-19 related illness of an employee to be presumed industrially compensable. Here is a summary of the order and our thoughts.
Adelson McLean – Notable News
- Thoughts on the CDC’s COVID “Close Contact” Rule Change
- Governor Newsom Signs Two Bills dealing with COVID-19: SB1159 and AB685
- Update to WCAB Procedures, Effective September 14, 2020
- Jeff Adelson’s 7th Year at CLM’s Claims College
- A Brief Survey of the Current Status of Bad Faith Claims in California Workers Compensation