For the sixth year in a row, Jeff Adelson was invited to teach at the CLM claims college in Baltimore. His class on Occupational Disease and Cumulative Injuries was attended by claims adjusters, risk managers and attorneys.
Adelson McLean – Notable News
- Puerto Rico Issues Guidelines Implementing Law Against Workplace Bullying
- Subrogation Claims Against COVID Vaccine Manufacturers
- What Is the Difference Between Third-Party Credit and Subrogation in the California Workers’ Compensation System?
- New Workplace Bullying Guidance for Employers
- Upcoming Webinar: The Hidden Costs of Workplace Bullying