For the sixth year in a row, Jeff Adelson was invited to teach at the CLM claims college in Baltimore. His class on Occupational Disease and Cumulative Injuries was attended by claims adjusters, risk managers and attorneys.
Adelson McLean – Notable News
- Thoughts on the CDC’s COVID “Close Contact” Rule Change
- Governor Newsom Signs Two Bills dealing with COVID-19: SB1159 and AB685
- Update to WCAB Procedures, Effective September 14, 2020
- Jeff Adelson’s 7th Year at CLM’s Claims College
- A Brief Survey of the Current Status of Bad Faith Claims in California Workers Compensation