Following the Executive Order of May 6, 2020 allowing any COVID-19 related illness of an employee to be presumed industrially compensable, on September 17, 2020, Governor Newsom approved two bills that specifically address the COVID-19 crisis. This post provides details of each law and our thoughts.
Adelson McLean – Notable News
- Puerto Rico Issues Guidelines Implementing Law Against Workplace Bullying
- Subrogation Claims Against COVID Vaccine Manufacturers
- What Is the Difference Between Third-Party Credit and Subrogation in the California Workers’ Compensation System?
- New Workplace Bullying Guidance for Employers
- Upcoming Webinar: The Hidden Costs of Workplace Bullying