Employment is being talked about in entirely new ways across the United States, particularly in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic. Here are three articles that particularly resonated with our team.
Adelson McLean – Notable News
- Thoughts on the CDC’s COVID “Close Contact” Rule Change
- Governor Newsom Signs Two Bills dealing with COVID-19: SB1159 and AB685
- Update to WCAB Procedures, Effective September 14, 2020
- Jeff Adelson’s 7th Year at CLM’s Claims College
- A Brief Survey of the Current Status of Bad Faith Claims in California Workers Compensation