After three days of complex arbitration, Michael Pang of Adelson McLean was able to convince the arbitrator that State Fund, rather than his client, was the carrier for the World League and its teams in California.
Adelson McLean – Notable News
- Thoughts on the CDC’s COVID “Close Contact” Rule Change
- Governor Newsom Signs Two Bills dealing with COVID-19: SB1159 and AB685
- Update to WCAB Procedures, Effective September 14, 2020
- Jeff Adelson’s 7th Year at CLM’s Claims College
- A Brief Survey of the Current Status of Bad Faith Claims in California Workers Compensation