Here are the latest updates from the Workers’ Compensation Appeals Board (WCAB). Starting September 14, 2020, the WCAB will resume holding Lien Trials, which have been postponed since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic crisis. Lien Trials will be limited to just one per judge per day.
Adelson McLean – Notable News
- Thoughts on the CDC’s COVID “Close Contact” Rule Change
- Governor Newsom Signs Two Bills dealing with COVID-19: SB1159 and AB685
- Update to WCAB Procedures, Effective September 14, 2020
- Jeff Adelson’s 7th Year at CLM’s Claims College
- A Brief Survey of the Current Status of Bad Faith Claims in California Workers Compensation