Here are the latest updates from the Workers’ Compensation Appeals Board (WCAB). Starting September 14, 2020, the WCAB will resume holding Lien Trials, which have been postponed since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic crisis. Lien Trials will be limited to just one per judge per day.
Adelson McLean – Notable News
- Puerto Rico Issues Guidelines Implementing Law Against Workplace Bullying
- Subrogation Claims Against COVID Vaccine Manufacturers
- What Is the Difference Between Third-Party Credit and Subrogation in the California Workers’ Compensation System?
- New Workplace Bullying Guidance for Employers
- Upcoming Webinar: The Hidden Costs of Workplace Bullying