Whether you love working at home, or want to know when you can return to the office already, this article from The New Yorker offers insight on “Why Remote Work Is So Hard—and How It Can Be Fixed.” Here are 4 lessons that resonate with our team.
Adelson McLean – Notable News
- Thoughts on the CDC’s COVID “Close Contact” Rule Change
- Governor Newsom Signs Two Bills dealing with COVID-19: SB1159 and AB685
- Update to WCAB Procedures, Effective September 14, 2020
- Jeff Adelson’s 7th Year at CLM’s Claims College
- A Brief Survey of the Current Status of Bad Faith Claims in California Workers Compensation