In August of 2020 Puerto Rico became the first U.S. Territory or State to establish a cause of action dealing with bullying in the workplace. The Puerto Rico Department of Labor issued its sample guidelines for employer compliance on February 3, 2021. Although this act applies only to Puerto Rico it provides an example of protocols for use by employers everywhere.
Adelson McLean – Notable News
- Puerto Rico Issues Guidelines Implementing Law Against Workplace Bullying
- Subrogation Claims Against COVID Vaccine Manufacturers
- What Is the Difference Between Third-Party Credit and Subrogation in the California Workers’ Compensation System?
- New Workplace Bullying Guidance for Employers
- Upcoming Webinar: The Hidden Costs of Workplace Bullying